Previous editions can be downloaded from our Newsletter archive.
This community newsletter is produced by volunteers from Currimundi Catchment Care Group. 9,500 newsletters are delivered by 150 volunteers to homes in the catchment four times a year.
Currimundi Catchment Care Group Inc (CCCG) covers Currimundi Lake, Creeks and Canal Catchments.
Friends of Currimundi Lake (FOCL) covers the area south of the Lake from the beach to Nicklin Way bridge.
Suburbs within the Currimundi Lake catchment:
- Battery Hill
- Kawana Forest
- Lake Kawana
- Little Mountain
- Meridan Plains
The Currimundi Lake Catchment News aims to inform the community about environmental activities that are occurring within the Catchment as well as providing education on the environment and information to encourage environmental good practices.
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council – Customer Service 5420 8200
- Police Link (non-urgent incident reports or general police enquiries) – 13 14 44
- Water Police – 5437 7396
- Environmental Protection Agency – 5459 6128
- 24 hours Pollution Hotline – 1300 130 372
- Wilvos Hotline – for injured wildlife – 5441 6200